Thursday, August 9, 2012

Graphic black & Yellow Print - Free Hand Nail Art Tutorial

This one reminds me of Lichtenstein.  Well that, or the well known cartoon 'POW design by Wah Nails. (as seen on the ring finger here:
http://wah-nails.com/post/28131554177/pow-tuxedo )

If you've never heard of Wah Nails, you need to check them out.  They're a well known nail art salon in London, UK.
www.http://wah-nails.com
although it resembles one of their designs, this design was actually intended to be a simple crooked french manicure.  And yet it turned into so much more  :)

Enjoy!
Tutorial Follows



Materials used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Almost Famous
Essie - Blanc
American Apparel - Hassid
Striping brush - 10/0 Black Gold by Dynasty - from my local art store in the acrylic brush section.
Spotter brush - 5/0 American Painter 4650 Spotter - found my local art store in the acrylic brush section
Sally Hansen - Insta Dry Anti Chip Top Coat

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hello I love your tutorials! But I have a question, what is your top coat for stamping? I have the konad top coat but it does "bulles" and "s'effile" I saw your top coat is great :-) Sorry I don't speak english very well. I hope you understand me.
    Thanks a lot

    See you later

    Continue for long times!

    ReplyDelete