Friday, December 3, 2010

NOTD: Melon of Treasure

Teehee.  I like to think that my NOTD titles are kind of clever mash-ups of the polishes I used for each manicure.  I'm sure they could be more unique, but whatevs.  This is me.  :D

This NOTD is one from about a month ago.

I think it's GORGEOUS!

The base color is OPI's Melon of Troy.  And of course the top layer is
the famous Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure.  I think the flakes in
HT complement MOT beautifully!
Maybe not the most seasonal winter manicure, but still gorgeous
none the less.
And of course, I used a base coat, and finished the manicure with
Seche Vite Top Coat.

Have a Great Weekend Everybody!

oh!  p.s.  Have you all heard about Coty (the brand that owns Sally Hansen) purchasing OPI? what do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment