Saturday, May 5, 2012

Neon Aztec Nails #1, #2, #3

I had a request looong ago to do an aztec inspired type of nail art design.   This is that long awaited tutorial.  HOWEVER, instead of only doing one nail, I've done three!!  (okay, well I actually did 4, but only created 3 tutorials.)

Video tutorials for each of the three designs and full list of materials is after the jump.


Connect with me:
www.facebook.com/miss80million
www.twitter.com/miss80million
www.miss80million.blogspot.com

NEON AZTEC NAILS #1


NEON AZTEC NAILS #2



NEON AZTEC NAILS #3



Materials used in all three videos:
OPI - Natural Nail Base coat (not shown)
American Apparel - Crescent Heights
LA Colours Art Deco - Poppin Pink
American Apparel - Angeline
American Apparel - Hassid
American Painter Spotter Brush - size 10/0 -- can be purchased at Michaels or your local craft store in the Acrylic paint brush section.
OPI - Top Coat

Hope you give this design a try! 
If you do, show me on my facebook page!
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment