Saturday, July 21, 2012

White Spotted French - Free Hand Nail Art Tutorial

I'm BaaaAAAaaack!
...finally..  right?

Here's an easy one to dip back into this whole nail art thing with.






Products Used:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
American Apparel - Mannequin
Essie - Blanc
OPI - Top Coat

Dotting tool - can be purchased from ebay.

Connect with me:
www.facebook.com/miss80million
www.twitter.com/miss80million
www.miss80million.blogspot.com

Thanks to those who have asked about my health and general life issues.
I am healthy and nothing bad has happened in my life.  I've just been busy enjoying summer.
I am hoping to get back into the youtube/blog/facebook community.

I've already filmed and edited lots of videos and they'll be getting posted throughout the next few weeks. :)

Happy Summer everyone!

1 comment: