Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nails of the Day - Natural Pink with Gold Glitter



Here's my rebellion against the mod red/white/black nails. 
I needed something neutral because the colored stripes and all the stamping that i've been doing lately was kinda getting a bit much for me.
So this is my rebellion with a neutral pink nail with just a touch of gold sparkle.  
It's very wearable for every day.
The two polishes I used are at the bottom.  :)


i felt like making the line into a star

the polishes I used:

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what do you think of art deco polishes? I always see them at the Korean grocery store I go to but have never tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anhycakes,

    I haven't tried the Art Deco nail polishes out too much yet. But I get them from a drugstore for $1.99 a bottle, so I think at that price you really can't go wrong.

    I haven't seen any other brands of polishes with the long skinny brush to do nail art with so I can't really compare them to other nail art polishes.

    So far the polishes are great and the brush is very forgiving for making nice curves or straight lines. the solid colors have decent color payoff and the glitter ones are quite glittery as well.

    If you're interested in trying out doing your own nail art, i'd definitely give these polishes a try.
    :D

    ReplyDelete