Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Multicolored Spots - Nail Art Tutorial

Here's a very simple dotting nail art tutorial done on my short natural nails.  It's a delicate looking manicure that even a novice can pull off.  (on both hands :)
As you can tell this is an older tutorial (with my previous camera angle/setting)  I'm pretty sure it's the last one that I have that has been filmed with this view that is farther away from my nails.  So don't worry.  All of my new tutorials will have the newer and closer camera angle from now on.  :)

Hope you enjoy this tutorial and give it a try if you like it.  :) And yes, i know it's very similar to another tutorial of mine : Cool Kaleidoscope Nails http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkop3Pjqn24.
It uses similar basic technique, but obviously has a very different end result.
Enjoy!

Materials Used:
Revlon - Quick Dry Base Coat
Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro - Black Satin
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On
Color Club - Chelsea Girl
Color Club - Puccilicious
Color Club - Power Play
Color Club - Lime Light
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Sun Kissed
Revlon - Quick Dry Top Coat
---------------------------------
Dotting Tool - from ebay
Hex Peach Ice Glitter - from www.dollarnailart.com

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! :D This is extremely cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    I linked to your youtube tutorial for this design and tried to recreate it for one of my posts. Mine attempt did not turn out near as good as yours! Love what you do with polish and stamps!

    ReplyDelete